Sunday, March 7, 2010

We've Got the Fever

Cabin fever has officially taken over our home. I started feeling it was back in Januray, but it seems like Macy is now suffering just as much as I am. (Brett is exempt because he actually gets to get out of the house every day...I never thought I'd be so jealous of someone with a full-time job). In an futile attempt to battle the Fever, we've been...


Pudding painting...which ended up being pudding eating,

making collages, (who knew a glue stick could entertain a two year old for so long?)


completing various cooking projects,


finger a.k.a. body painting,
(little side note here-just because the paint says it's washable, doesn't mean it won't stain your child's skin...for two days...even after multiple baths)

playing lots of dress up,

and occasionally pausing to put our feet up. (My personal favorite.)
When is spring coming again?

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Could she be any cuter? She is such a beautiful little girl. Must be cuz she looks so much like her mama. =) You're such a good mom. We've got the fever around here too but Weston would rather watch movies then actually do something about it. Love the five year post by the way. What fun you two are.

the fellers said...

I hear ya! We are so ready, and the weather is playing tricks on my kids for sure, nice one day, not the next! What finger paint do you use? I use the crayola and it has never stained my kids....weird!

WX Ences said...

NO kidding!!! I'm super excited you're coming tomorrow because a nice break is in order!

The feet up pic is my favorite to, what a ham!!! Love that girl.

Peterson Family said...

Oh ya, we've caught it too. Braden asks everyday when it's going to be summer. And we were spoiled yesterday because we played in the sunshine at the park and today it was rainy and snowy and cold. Spring come faster!!
Macy is so adorable!!!