Next year, do not buy Easter candy until the night before Easter.
Seriously, don't.
The whole "I'll just buy the candy now and save it until Easter" idea is good in theory, but only if you have the willpower necessary to actually save it until Easter...which you obviously do not possess.
And, while we're at it...lay off the Cadbury Mini Eggs. Yes, they're delicious, but even pregnancy doesn't justify the number of bags you've consumed in the past few weeks.

5 comments:
I totally agree with you. I think I have consumed a bag a week. Now I have to just buy the candy I kind of like and Nathan loves so I don't eat so much. Mini eggs are my weakness and it kills me that they make them for every holiday now too.
Me too!! the bad thing about them is that Tim and Jackson dont like them so I really do end up eating them all by myself! they are sooo delicious!!
Time to see some cute belly pics!!!
Congrats on the little girl! I am so excited for you! As for the candy don't even get me started!
Starburst jelly beans have been my downfall this year. Cadbury mini eggs are quite delicious though! Your post made me want to run out and buy some! Darn commercialized holidays with your delicious candies!!!
Post a Comment