Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Results Are In

We had our ultrasound today, and it looks like it's a...



No,wait...it's actually a....



Despite a minor confusion during at the beginning of the ultrasound, it appears that we'll be welcoming a little boy into our family in August.

Brett and I couldn't be more excited. Macy on the other hand...well, she's probably a little more than confused. She came with us to the ultrasound and when the doctor first announced that it was a girl, we said "Macy, you're going to have a little sister!" She replied, "Oh, yea!" Then, a few minutes later when we discovered that the baby was really a boy, Brett said "Macy, it looks like you're actually going to have a little brother!" Macy's reply: "Why?"

11 comments:

Jared and Karissa said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the new little BOY!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yay!!! So exciting!!! Boys are so fun!

Daina said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!

WX Ences said...

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlson Clan said...

Ha! Macy cracks me up. Congrats!! You're going to love having a boy. Maybe we'll have arranged marriage #2 on our hands. =) Can't WAIT to see you next week!!!!!!!!

Peterson Family said...

Oh congrats! We love boys!!

Tim and Amber said...

Boys are so much fun! Macy will be a great big sister!!

the fellers said...

oh yay! Congrats!

Kimber Bowen said...

I am so excited for you and Brett. Congrats on bringing a little boy into this world.

Phillip and Maggi said...

I don't know what to say other than YEAH!!! Brett must have sold his soul or something :) Love you and can't wait for baby Carter #2 to arrive!!!

Heidi and Michael said...

Congrats again you guys!! I was SO wrong! I thought for sure it was a GIRL!! I was wrong with Macy too. I thought she was going to be a boy. What the heck do I know eh?! I can only imagine how excited Brett is to get a boy. Too fun!