So I just shop for Macy instead.
I know, I know, it's pretty much pointless to spend money on little kid clothes because they grow out of things within weeks after buying it, they don't care what they wear, blah, blah, blah...but I figure at least one girl in our house needs to look cute. Plus, retail therapy doesn't really work unless you actually buy something. Here is my latest Children's Place find...

What? Glittery Magenta doesn't match with everything? No worries, I also bought them in...

Sparkly Blue...
Princess Pink...




5 comments:
I love the sandals. I am so excited to have a little girl I can shop for! Macy is so adorable. Weston likes sunglasses too.
Cute sandals!! I know the shopping feeling. Plus when I find a good deal, I have a hard time turning it down!
Candi
Haha...I totally know how you feel. Jackson has way too many clothes, but I just can't help it sometimes. Macy is so cute!
Macy is so beautiful you can't help but want to buy her everything! and those flip-flops are adoable, if they had them in my size I'd prolly get some for myself, hahaha!
My favorite shopping was in Boise where, once a month, the used children's clothing place had a quarter sale. We got some pretty sweet stuff for twenty-five cents. Hey, by the way, are you still thinking of running a 5k? We need to plan that sucker! Remember when we got kicked off the track team?
Post a Comment