I was browsing through some of our older pictures today and thought this one was worth sharing. It always gives me a good laugh.
This was my sister Sarah's attempt at trying to get her roommates to stop using her stuff. I think she tried to pass off her toothpaste as hemorrhoid cream the same way...might want to keep that in mind, those of you out there with roomies.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That might also keep co-workers from drinking your coffee creamer. I might try that! Thanks!
That's great! I saw a similar thing for lunch ziploc baggies that have fake mold printed on the bag so your co-workers don't steal your lunch! AWESOME!!
5 comments:
That might also keep co-workers from drinking your coffee creamer. I might try that! Thanks!
oh, yeah, I forgot my password. That last one was from me. I had to do it anonymously. -your cousin, Katie
That's great! I saw a similar thing for lunch ziploc baggies that have fake mold printed on the bag so your co-workers don't steal your lunch! AWESOME!!
Hey! that's funny! I tried your lemon basil recipie...it was really good! i did the chicken variation and added peas to it for some veggies. yum!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! My old roommate should've done this to me! I tended to get into her food. Yes I know, I'm a jerk!!
Post a Comment