Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just A Few More...

I promise, no more vacation pics after these ones. I wanted to include these, but didn't have enough to devote a whole post to.


On our first full day in Oceanside, we went to one of the farmer's markets they hold downtown. They had the most amazing, fresh produce and beautiful flowers. I could have walked around there for hours. On our way out, we saw this guy making balloon animals for kids and had him make a little elephant for Macy.


We had the chance to go to the San Diego Temple with Mike & Shannon and Chase & Breanne. It was even more beautiful than I had expected.


Uncle Ryan and Macy enjoying breakfast together.


In order to get to the beach from our hotel, you had to walk down this boardwalk type thing. It had a bunch of fun shops on one side and all sorts of boats on the other. Loved the atmosphere!

No comments: