Friday, May 30, 2008

Macy Speaks!

This video is actually a couple of weeks old, but it took me forever to figure out how to get videos from our camera to the computer to the blog. (Duh...now that I've done it I realize how easy it really was.)

3 comments:

Brittany Mecham said...

hey amanda!! wow, glad to find your blog! looks like you already found mine, cool. Macy is so adorable, and my jackson was born on january 16, 2006 so thats fun that they are almost exactly two years apart! Looks like you are doing good, we are too. I love blogs and getting to see everyone from high school or people we know otherwise. anyway take care, i'll be visiting often!

Anna Lankford said...

Looks like Macy is going to be a singer...or a talker. Either one, she'll be good at. What a cutie!

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

She is so freaking cute! I loved that... couldn't stop laughing.