Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday Happenings

We had a busy Saturday! My cousin Morgen, who lives in Boise and plays on the Boise River Club Volleyball team had a tournament in Lehi this weekend, so we drove down there in the morning to watch one of her games. She was awesome! It was really fun to get to see her play.

This was also the first time Morgen and my Uncle Danny got to meet Macy. It was such a treat to get to see them, even if it was only for a few hours.

After Morgen's game, we drove up to Ogden for a BBQ to celebrate Brett's brother Chase's graduation. He just graduated with his bachelor's degree from Utah State.
The Carter Clan
Back row: Ryan, Shawnee and Austin
Front row: Aunt Klea, Shannon, Mike, Chase's finace' Bree, Chase, Brett and Amanda
(Macy was inside catching some Zzzzz's)

2 comments:

Anna Lankford said...

Cute background! Where did you get it? I am always looking for cute backgrounds.

Anna

Kelly said...

I love your blog!! I started one too and I'll update it one of these days! It's so fun to keep in touch with everyone!