
I had a bridal shower to go to in Ogden today, so Macy and I decided to ride the new Front Runner train rather than try to drive during rush hour. Plus, wiith gas prices being as high as they are, the $4 ticket ends up being cheaping than driving when you're going that far. Brett has actually been riding Front Runner for almost a month. (Weber State students get a pass that lets them ride all UTA buses and trains for free, so it doesn't cost him a thing.) The Roy station is pretty close to his work, so we bought him a bike and he now rides the train and then bikes the last two miles to work. Plus, the Woods Cross station is literally like a 3 minute walk from our house, so it's pretty convienient. It's a little more time consuming on his end, but it has saved us quite a bit in gas money.
Anyways, the ride went great. We had a little bit of a problem finding a place for me to sit and keep the stroller out of the aisle, but by the Farmington stop, enough people had got off to open up a few seats so I could roll Macy out of everyone's way. I was really surprised at how quiet and clean the train was. Way to go UTA...Front Runner is a hit with the Carters!
1 comment:
Amanda Macy is so sweet! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment