
and a nice, 2 hour uninterrupted nap! If that wasn't enough, Brett hung up a sign that Ryan and Shawnee bought us for Christmas and a shelf that I had just painted. This was no easy task, because I wanted them hung up on the wall next to our stairs. Luckily, Brett is pretty inovative and managed to get the job done.

Now I've just got to pick up some picture frames and get some of my favorite pictures printed. Here's what it looks like so far.

And, since this was Mother's Day, I had Brett take a couple of pictues of just me and Macy. I'm usually the one behind the camera, so we don't have very many of the two of us.

Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful mothers, Sherri and Shannon. We love you both so much and are so grateful for all you do for our family.
4 comments:
Happy Mother's day, you rockin' little mama. I love Mother's day, I milk it for all it is worth. I didn't lift a finger all day.
Happy (late) Mothers day! I can't believe your a mom... such a cute one. I love that pic of you and Macy. Yeah, I am liking being a nanny because I have allot of ME time and cash is so fun and cute but I am mainly doing it so I have time to figure out my career.
Amanda, you look so good and Macy is sooooo adorable. I hope all is going well and that you are enjoying being a mother!!! Happy late Mothers Day! Sorry I erased the previous comment because I can't spell!
Post a Comment