
Mike and Heidi...love, love, LOVE the accessories. Mike's ponytail is fake, but you would never know it...it seriously matched his hair perfectly.

Michael and Heather...these guys took the cake this year. I think it was the matching cutoff shorts that pushed them over the edge. That, or Michael's Uncle Rico-esque moustache.

The Cooke family.

Brad and Annette...not big fans of dressing up, but we'll take them anyways!

We are seriously so gross in this picture, I can't even handle it.

The koozie collection.
Would you believe that four out of the five gals at the bash are pregnant...and due within a couple months of each other? (From L to R: Annette-September 9th, Jana-August 30th, Amanda-August 18th and Heidi-October 23rd)
We always have such a blast at WTB, sometimes I wonder why we don't do it every year. Until next time!


4 comments:
WHITE TRASH FOREVER!!!!!! I LOVE it! Thanks so much. We had a blast!!!
That is AWESOME!!! You should do that every year.
That is so funny! You are always doing fun stuff like that! What a fun idea! If I could just get my husband on board I would do it!!
You guys are hilarious! I wished we lived closer so we could hang out more.
Post a Comment