Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Idaho Fun

Since we have such awesome luck when it comes to camping (see previous post on various camping disasters here), we opted against it this past weekend and decided instead to take a quick trip up to Idaho.

Brett spent the weekend in Island Park with his dad and brother working on his Aunt's cabin and fishing while Macy and I stayed at my mom's.


My grandma always has squirrels at her house and Macy loved watching them run across the power lines. I couldn't believe how close she was able to get to this one without scaring him away.

We also took a trip to the zoo. The turtles were Macy's favorites...

but she also really liked feeding the goats.

She could have cared less about the real tiger, but thought this one was pretty cool.


Macy also got in a lot of Grandma time...she's already asking when we're going back.

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

That picture of your mom and Macy could not be sweeter! What beautiful girls.

michelle said...

Cute pictures of Macy and your mom is gorgeous...I see where you get your good looks!