
I won some Jazz tickets from a local radio station (holla for free stuff!), so we went to the Jazz home opener on the 30th.

We spent Halloween afternoon at the Carters and got to see everyone's costumes before they took off to their various parties.

Later that night we took our little ladybug to a couple houses in the neighborhood to do some trick or treating. I'm pretty sure Halloween is Macy's new favorite holiday...she ate more candy this weekend than she's had the past couple of months. I guess that's what Halloween is for, right?
3 comments:
Cutest thing ever. She's so big. I'm glad I have a girl now that will get to wear cute costumes like a lady bug!
What an adroable Lady Bug. You are so creative with your costumes. I love the picture of Macy in the pumpkin patch with overalls.
What a fun halloween! And I think you guys look great! Macy looked adorable in her ladybug costume!
Post a Comment