
Halloween 2005
(L to R) The Johnsons as Gomez and Morticia from the Adams Family, Brett and I as each other and the Cookes as nerds in love.

Close-up of Brett as me. Nice hair, right?

Halloween 2006
My absolute favorite! Our group of friends dressed up as the characters from the Wizard of Oz.

Halloween 2007
The Cookes as Pam and Jim from The Office.

The Johnsons as Mario and Luigi.

Me and Brett as Little Bo Peep and a sheep.

Halloween 2008
We weren't able to go to our traditional friends Halloween party, but did get invited to another party where we dressed up like Saturday Night Live characters Mary Katherine Galligher and Matt Foley.
Hopefully this has helped get your creative costume juices flowing. I can't wait for this year's party to see what everyone came up with. (You are going to LOVE ours...but I'm not going to give it away, so stay tuned!)
6 comments:
those are all awesome ideas!! ...too bad Tim doesn't like to dress up... argh!!! Can't wait to see what you have planned for this year!
I can't wait to see what you come up with...you are so creative! I need a cheap idea...I am volunteering in Grace's class for her Halloween party.
How fun! You have cute costume ideas, I can't wait to see what you come up with for this year! Last year I was a german beer girl and matt was a german beer guy with the laderhosen and everything. This year I'm going to be a flower, baby boy is going to be a bumble bee and Matt is going to be a gardener. I'm def making everything myself, so hopefully it turns out ok!cul
You are always so creative! Thanks for the ideas!
WE ARE AWESOME!!! How fun to look back over the years of our sweet costumes! I was actually just thinking about this the other day... going through all the years thus far of being married. So fun! I can't wait to see you guys! HALLOWEEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so creative! I love all your ideas! And you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment