Amanda that is the cutest video ever. I can't believe how good she was with her ice cream. Chase usually ends up covered from head to toe. She is too cute.
Oh my gosh... this is the cutest video I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!! You're right.... please take her to get an ice cream cone every single day!! Made my day just by watching this... can't imagine how it makes yours as her mother!! SO SO cute. Thanks for sharing. Macy is just as cute as can be. Michael tells me all the time that Macy is the cutest little girl he's ever seen.
PRECIOUS!! Weston was smitten with her watching that. He is no where near that coordinated to hold his own ice cream cone! He doesn't pay attention and spills stuff everywhere. Boys. She's so adorable! And ice cream every day isn't a BAD thing right??
Just me again... wanting to send a shout out to the most adorable little girl in the world... AKA MACY!!!!!!!! I have watched this video so many times and will continue to do so. It totally makes my day! I freakin LOVE it!
When we saw the video when you were in Idaho, remember when Macy tried to lick your phone because we were watching the ice cream cone on your phone? Priceless......
9 comments:
Amanda that is the cutest video ever. I can't believe how good she was with her ice cream. Chase usually ends up covered from head to toe. She is too cute.
Oh my gosh... this is the cutest video I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!! You're right.... please take her to get an ice cream cone every single day!! Made my day just by watching this... can't imagine how it makes yours as her mother!! SO SO cute. Thanks for sharing. Macy is just as cute as can be. Michael tells me all the time that Macy is the cutest little girl he's ever seen.
PRECIOUS!! Weston was smitten with her watching that. He is no where near that coordinated to hold his own ice cream cone! He doesn't pay attention and spills stuff everywhere. Boys. She's so adorable! And ice cream every day isn't a BAD thing right??
That is so cute! She is a doll! I would probably be stocking up on lots of ice cream!!
Awwww! I agree with all previous comments, that video is sooo stinking adorable. Ice cream is a dairy product so it's good to have it every day right?
Oh my gosh. That is adorable! She is so cute.
Just me again... wanting to send a shout out to the most adorable little girl in the world... AKA MACY!!!!!!!! I have watched this video so many times and will continue to do so. It totally makes my day! I freakin LOVE it!
Oh that was simply adorable!!!!
When we saw the video when you were in Idaho, remember when Macy tried to lick your phone because we were watching the ice cream cone on your phone? Priceless......
Post a Comment