Wednesday, July 15, 2009

18 Months

Since Macy hit the 18 month milestone, I wanted to try and take some pictures to give to everyone. Every time I try to take "nice" pictures I am reminded of why most people pay professionals to take their toddler's pictures...


Toddlers don't stay in one place,


they find it painful to sit still for more than .5 seconds,


and/or they find their surroundings much more interesting than their mommy saying (for the 100th time) "just look at the camera and smile...PLEASE!"

But as with other areas of toddler life, patience is key. We did manage to get some keepers.





4 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one where she's laughing with her hand over her mouth! Macy is so stinkin adorable. She is too fun!

Tim and Amber said...

aaawwwww....she is so cute!! little girls like Macy are the reason I want a girl so badly!!

Kimber Bowen said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love her pictures. You can tell she has her moms fun outgoing and bubbly personality

Holly said...

Hilarious! I tried to take Aubrey's passport photo at about that age and it was, er, and experience.