
After the sealing ceremony, we went outside and took pictures around the Temple. Shawnee brought Macy, so she was able to take part in the fun...I'm not exactly sure that's what she would call it. She was hot and tired and let us know she was finished with pictures by throwing up all over the Temple steps. Sorry to the groups after us!
After pictures we went to a luncheon in Bountiful. During the luncheon, they had everyone go around and give advice to Chase and Bre. I always like when they do this, because I always seem to learn something new. My two favorite bits of advice were to A) Realize that men and women bond differently. Women like to bond by talking and listening, while men bond better by doing things like sports or projects. By doing a combination of both talking and playing together, you can bond with your spouse in ways that work for both people. B) Don't compare your marriage to other people's. If you enjoy doing something with your spouse, keep doing it! Don't feel like you have to do something else just because another couple does it.
A few hours after the luncheon, we met at Lomand View for the reception (which was BEAUTIFUL!) These are just a few of my favorite pictures.
The whole Carter family...welcome Bre!
The Carter Siblings
Overall, it was just a fantastic day. It gave me a chance to reflect and remember our wedding day and what a wonderful day that was. I am so happy for Chase and Breanne. They are





1 comment:
How fun!! I bet it was a scorcher of a day eh?! Man oh man its been soooo hot!! You all look so cute. The Carter family is growing!
Post a Comment