Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

I found out about this Tuesday Tell All thing while reading my cousin's blog (Thanks Anna!) Every week, this TTA blog posts a topic that you can write about on your own blog. This week's topic is "If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk, what would you do?"
The first time I read the topic I somehow missed the dangerous part and came up with the greatest idea of what I would do if there was no risk involved...so I'm just going to go with my first thought. If I could do something with no risk, I would flip houses with Brett. We always talk about how exciting it would be to buy some old, run down place and fix it up and then try to sell it for a good profit. We're not afraid of hard work or getting our hands dirty, but we'll probably never do it because A)we don't really have the time or the money it would take to actually flip a house and B)I would be way too worried that we would go over budget and/or not be able to sell the house and actually end up losing money. But it is really fun to think about. For now, we'll just stick to fixing up our own house, which is pretty fun too.
Brett decided to do this too, so here is his take on the TTA topic.
This is an interesting question, so it took me a while to think of something. After thinking about it, I came up with two scenarios: 1) I have always had a lot of respect for bull riders, I just didn’t want to spend the rest of my life in a coma for 8 seconds of adrenaline. So if there were no risk I would try my hand at bull riding. Or 2) Something to do with driving fast. I am not a big speed junky but it would be fun to drive in a race with no risk of the smoking, firey, NASCAR rollover where everyone says “there is no way that that guy is alive.”

No comments: