Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Barb!

Since today is my Grandma Barb's birthday, I thought it would be fitting to write a little something about one of my favorite people in the whole world. I am so grateful for what a big part of my life my Grandma has been and continues to be. We have always had a close relationship which I will always cherish. I have so many great memories of her. Spending the night at her house, going to Lava, traveling with her and Grandpa (to Montana, Seattle, and more recently, Oregon), shopping, laying by the pool in Arizona, raiding her cupboards for cookies...I could go on and on and on. My Grandma is such an amazing woman and I will always consider her one of my greatest blessings. Happy Birthday Grandma!

This was taken at our family reunion last summer in Lincoln City, Oregon. It had always been my Grandma's dream to rent a big beach house and have all of her family go on vacation together. We had a blast!

No comments: