Monday, April 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma Burgener!
Today is my Grandma Burgener's birthday, so I thought I would take a moment and write a little bit about her. Grandma Burgener is one of the most giving, most caring people I know. She is a great storyteller, especially if she's reading Little Black Sambo or the Brer Rabbit stories. I remember loving to go over to her house to play in her dress up clothes, lose to her at Spit, or dance in her living room to her Raffi tape (She of course would always dance along with us). To this day she is one of the best people to tell good news to because she gets so excited and is always genuinely happy for whoever it is. I hope someday I will be able to be as wise, kind and loving as she is. I love you Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment