Saturday, April 19, 2008

Take-Your-Daughter-to-Work Week

A few weeks ago I got a call from my boss asking if I would come in and work for a week while the lady I share an office with went on a cruise. I told him that the only way I would be able to come in was if I could bring Macy (figuring that he would say no and I wouldn't have to work.) However, he said I could bring her, so Macy and I spent all of this past week at Kennedy Jr. It actually went a lot smoother than I had anticipated. Macy was an absolute angel and actually spent the majority of the time sleeping in her playpen in the conference room, which is right next to my office. When she was awake, she entertained students, teachers and office staff alike. People were constantly stopping in the office to see her and play with her. Watch out Crusader...Kennedy may have a new mascot!

I didn't actually get any pictures of us at the school, but I did have Brett take one of us before we left on Friday.

No comments: