Monday, April 30, 2012

What We Did {April}

Confession.
It is June 11th, and I am just barely
getting around to summing up what we did in April.
To say I am behind would be an understatement.

"But Amanda," you ask...
"if it's June 11th, why does this post say it's April 30th?"
Because that's how I roll.
(And because it would hardly make sense to post what we
did in April in June, right?)

First up...
Took a little trip to Pat's BBQ to see the
Legendary Porch Pounders.
Amazing.
Blues at their best.
So glad we have trendy family members who invite us
to cool stuff that we wouldn't know about otherwise.

My grandparents stopped by for a visit.
I love these guys.
My kids love them.
Brett loves them.
I think I've mentioned before how grateful I am
that Macy and Coleman are getting the chance to know my grandparents,
but it's worth repeating.

The kids took advantage of all the rain we've been having.
Macy ruined her boots in the process, but whatever.
(Note to self: remember that putting soaking wet boots in the dryer
is a horrible idea.)

No comments: