Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our Day at "Galoon"

 I, for one, think Lagoon is WAY overpriced.
 ($39.95 for the kiddos, $44.95 for us grown-ups)
I just can't see spending $170 for a single day of fun,
especially when the only ride I can ride without getting sick is the kiddie train.
BUT,
we scored a killer deal via my brother-in-law's co-worker's son.
(Catch all that?  Phew!)
Killer deal as in $10 per person.
Take the entire fam to Lagoon (or Galoon as Macy calls it)
for less than one regular priced ticket?
Yes please.

Coleman's favorite ride. 
He could have rode that little whale for hours.


Brett and Mace on the kiddie swings.
Not sure how Brett passed the height restriction on this one.


We caught up with cousin Haidyn after lunch.

View from the train.

Poor Bubbies still isn't too keen on the merry-go-round,

but give him a tug-boat with ringing bell and he's golden.
(Even if it is pink and purple.  What can we say...he's secure in his manhood.)

No comments: