Sunday, April 1, 2012

Things I Am Loving Right Now

This picture.
Every time I look at this picture I laugh. 
For some reason our flowers are the late bloomers on the block,
so Macy was ecstatic when one of our daffodils showed some signs of growing.
She would check on it several times a day,
convinced that she was going to be able to watch it actually bloom.

Coleman's helmet obsession.
Coleman found his bike helmet in the garage a few days ago.
He wants to wear it everywhere,
so we now have Toad
(from the Mario Bros. Nintendo games...
yes, I said Nintendo...I know, I'm old)
running all around the house.

This cartoon.
So true.

 Seeing my kids do things together.
My kids fight already.
But deep down, they're best buddies.
I'm so glad they have each other.

 My Easter garland.

Paint chips + egg shaped stencil + hole punch.
Easy peasy.

Our latest family pic.
My favorite part is Brett's grizzly beard.
Never mind that he can barely grow any kind of facial hair.

No comments: