Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day Fun

So, like I mentioned earlier,
we're not Irish.
But far be it from us to turn down a reason to party.
We took this holiday and ran with it.

We had a green breakfast.

 A leprechaun themed lunch.
(Motherly tip-those frosting eyes are money. 
Throw those on any sandwich, muffin, etc. and your
kids will be 50% more likely to eat it.  I speak from experience.)

Macy and I decided to try our hand at rainbow cupcakes.
Messy...but pretty cool.

Inside.

 Outside.

And, of course, we had to dress in green to avoid any pinching.

We also had "the friends" (all of Brett's best high school buddies and wives)
and all of their kids over for dinner.
18 people total.
It was a party.

Thanks for giving us a a random reason to celebrate, Irish people.
Feel free to party on the 4th of July.
It's on me.

No comments: