Monday, February 14, 2011

It Might Be the Day of Love...

...but it was not the day for good sibling shots.

All I wanted was a few good pictures for the grandparents. Too much to ask?


Apparently so.


Taking pictures is so painful!


And remember, nothing says "I love you" like a lick on the ol' noggin.


Finally! (What would I do without Photoshop?)

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Alli said...

I love that she is licking his head! That last one is adorable. They're getting big!

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious. They are so cute and getting so big. Cute pictures.

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Your cute little stories always crack me up! Oh they are darling!

WX Ences said...

LOL! The first picture they look absolutely terrified! I feel you though...my kids always look like a mess in pictures. I can NEVER get them all to be smiling or looking in any picture. At least you got one good photo. That's more than I've had in years!

Giles Fam! said...

Macy's Face is great !! lol I would have been laughing trying to take those pictures!