Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thank You?

Yesterday while in the car, one of the boys I nanny for turned to me and said:

"You look A LOT better now than you did before you had your baby."

Ummm....I guess I will take that as a compliment.

6 comments:

Anna Lankford said...

Kids...at least you know they are being honest! Hope all is well for you guys!

the fellers said...

haha, oh man, kids really do say the darndest things hey? And they are so honest too! You do look great though, he is right! You are still nannying? Good for you!

Melissa said...

That's hilarious!! Definitely a compliment. :)

WX Ences said...

Life is too short to view it as anything but complimentary! I love all the pictures! You need to come visit me so I can hold you're little one...I LOVE all that dark hair! It reminds me of my little ones...so stinking cute!

Searle said...

Ok, so I am totally blog stalking but you have the cutest family!! I saw your blog on someone else's blog and just had to visit it!! You have the most adorable little girl. Sounds like things are going great. So glad I found you!!

Peterson Family said...

That's funny! Kids are hilarious--they just say what's on there mind! But obviously you'd look better to him because you don't have a big basketball in your tummy anymore! But I think you looked great pregnant! I'd take it as a compliment so you do the same!