Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tales From the Crib

Hey everyone, Coleman here.

Since my mom has been a major slacker getting pictures of me posted here, I figured I'd take matters into my own hands. Sure, I'm still waking up every 2 hours to eat at night, but c'mon! Is sleep really more important than blogging?


Here I am sleeping...pretty much what I do best besides eating.


Me and my sister. She's pretty entertaining, although she doesn't quite understand the concept of personal space and thinks she needs to have her face less than an inch away from mine when talking to me.


Fresh out of the tub.


My new kicks. Never mind that I don't really need shoes at this point and will probably grow out of them in a week...


Hanging out in my bouncy chair. I usually sit here while Mom and Dad chase my crazy sister around the house, but I like it, so it's all good.


Being the subject of so many photographs gets pretty old after awhile. But I try to humor my mom. She tells me some day I will thank her for taking so many pictures of me. We'll see.


Me and my dad. We're pretty good buds.


Random picture of one of my feet. Mom takes lots of those.


Me and Mom hanging out in the backyard. It looks like she actually got dressed AND did her hair...that doesn't happen very often.


And, if you haven't seen it already, here's my offical birth announcement.

5 comments:

Daina said...

So cute! What a little stud. Those shoes are adorable and it doesn't matter if he's going to grow right out of them! You have to have stuff like that!

Heidi and Michael said...

SO cute! What a darling baby boy you have. I LOVE his birth announcement!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

He is such a cute little guy! I love the birth announcement

michelle said...

Too cute! He is growing up so fast...love the shoes!

Lindsey Jensen said...

SO CUTE!!! I love, love, love his shoes! Those are awesome and so worth him growing out of quick!! You look amazing missy!! The birth announcment looks great, I love it!!