Hey Carter Family! U probably have no idea who I am but Brett will! I use to be in his sunday school class at church(KayCee). I got your blog address from Chase. I miss that boy! Your family is sooo cute, glad I found you. Congrats on the new baby. Heres my blog, so you can see ho I amÜ http://www.tannerfamily113002.blogspot.com/?zx=c51cc3e6bac6c4fb ...well if your interested in reaing it I'll have to get your email I forgot I just went private. Sorry tht was a mouthful!
2 comments:
So cute!!!
Hey Carter Family! U probably have no idea who I am but Brett will! I use to be in his sunday school class at church(KayCee). I got your blog address from Chase. I miss that boy! Your family is sooo cute, glad I found you. Congrats on the new baby. Heres my blog, so you can see ho I amÜ http://www.tannerfamily113002.blogspot.com/?zx=c51cc3e6bac6c4fb ...well if your interested in reaing it I'll have to get your email I forgot I just went private. Sorry tht was a mouthful!
Post a Comment