Friday, January 22, 2010

Since We're Having Such A Blast The First Time Around...


We figured, why not do it again?!


Baby Carter #2 will be arriving mid-August. We couldn't be happier!

20 comments:

WX Ences said...

YA!!! I love the shirt! She is too cute!

Jared and Karissa said...

AHAHAHH!!! I'm SO SO SO SO excited for you guys! CONGRATS! How are you feeling?! SUPER CUTE Shirt! :)

Bird and Kirstin said...

So excited for you guys. Congrats

Lindsey Jensen said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!! How far along are you? Can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Kamal Thota said...

I am so happy for you guys. Looks like there will be plenty of new babies for my girl to play with. I think you guys know, but if now, we are expecting a baby girl in June. So much fun! Hope you have been feeling good. This is amber - BTW

the fellers said...

YAY! Congrats!

James and Danielle said...

Congrats!!! Love the shirt!

Tim and Amber said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting!!

Anna Lankford said...

Well it's about time....Just kidding! I am so excited for you, you guys are great parents, what a lucky baby to get you for parents. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Cute pictures!

Brenda P. said...

That is so awesome! I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling good!
BRenda:)

Melissa said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you guys!! I bet Macy is thrilled! Congrats!

Rachel Carter said...

That is great! Congratulations!Hope you are doing well.

alisekelley said...

That is so exciting! I love how you dressed up Macy! How fun!

Phillip and Maggi said...

Albedo! Can't wait...

Heidi and Michael said...

Congrats guys!! Look how adorable Miss Macy is! I bet she is SO excited!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you two.

Asia said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Macy is so cute that I know your next one is going to be adorable as well. I hope all goes well and that you don't get to sick. love you guys!

Daina said...

Hey! I haven't read your blog forever! Congrats!!!