Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday To-Do's...Done!


We've trimmed the tree,


gone to see the lights at Temple Square,


decorated Christmas cookies,


played in the snow,


and have gone to see Santa (though Macy refused to sit on his lap, she was willing to get just close enough to get the bag of treats).

Okay, Christmas! You can come now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so precious! Thanks for sharing and for being such a great Mom.

Asia said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and end of the year with Brett's graduation. I am so proud of him. Way to go Brett! I love your blog I should have you redesign mine.

Peterson Family said...

Your post are always so stinkin' cute! And it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Congrats on the graduate and the job! That is great! Good luck with the new year!