Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Welcome Baby Haidyn!

Welcome to our new little neice, Haidyn Elle.


She was born at 3am this morning, weighing in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 20 inches long.


Macy was so upset that she didn't get to see her new little cousin (hospital rules don't allow anyone under 14 past the hospital lobby) but did have fun riding the elevators with Uncle Chase while Brett and I went to visit Breanne and the baby.

Hooray for new additions!

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Hey that little baby looks good in your arms. Maybe it's time for another. ;) LOVED your Christmas cards. Thank you so much for sending me one!

Heidi and Michael said...

That's an awesome new addition to the Carter family. She's adorable, I'm sure Chase is thrilled. I'm sure she'll have him wrapped around her finger in no time. Also congrats to Brett on the graduation! I saw the post on the 12th so Happy Graduation as of yesterday! (This is Mike by the way, I'm not a blogging fool like my wife but I do get on and check things out every now and then)