
Funfetti Cookies
1 Funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together, shape into balls (or just do like I do and drop sort of equal spoonfuls of dough) and place on cookie sheet. Bake approx. 8-10 minutes.
It really doesn't get much easier than that! Now, just do yourself a favor and don't tell people how easy these are right away...let them think you're somewhat of a culinary genius for at least a few weeks.
7 comments:
AWESOME! Thanks from the #1 slacker mom!
Perfect! I LOVE funfetti cake, that sounds perfect!
Yum! Those sound good! Makes me want to run out and buy a cake mix and try it! Thanks!
hahaha... I just whipped up a batch of my own yesterday! They are my favorite secret! I needed cookies for piano students and 20 min. later.... I used a chocolate cake mix and added peanut butter chips though... I'll have to try it with funfetti next time!
I love these cookies although I have never used funfetti cake mix so I'll have to try that! I'm sure they are just as good as chocolate or vanilla. Try frosting in between 2 cookies like an oreo. That's pretty yummy! And I don't think you're a slacker mom cause even if it didn't take much effort to make, you still had to clean up the mess it made making them! Whatever saves time is of the essence!
Heck yes!! Trust me everyone... you WILL be the hit of the next party with these babies!! YUM...
Yum...we just had these last weekend up with your mom!
Post a Comment