Here's a little vid of Macy doing the majority of animal sounds/signs she knows. I'm just amazed that we managed to get this long of a recording without Macy diving for the camera. Enjoy!
Baby genius!! I'm officially determined to make Weston learn all those things. =) He's so stubborn about doing stuff like that that I know he knows. She is so adorable. I am definitely on board for an arranged marriage!
How cute! She's adorable! And so smart! You must be a wonderful mom! You also have the most creative blog posts! I love all the titles. They are all so intriguing! I love it!
she did such a good job,indeed a great sign that she has WONDRERFUL mommy! I can't wait to hang out with you! How far from Ogden do you live?! She is just so cute! Miss you tons! Hope you don't have ANY more 'friday the 13th' days. That was the saddest thing to read about!
6 comments:
She is a doll! You are such a good mom! I loved the lion! So cute.
SO CUTE!!!! Oh my goodness, I love it! Macy is so adorable!
She is so good at that! I can't believe she knows all those sign already, how great!
Baby genius!! I'm officially determined to make Weston learn all those things. =) He's so stubborn about doing stuff like that that I know he knows. She is so adorable. I am definitely on board for an arranged marriage!
How cute! She's adorable! And so smart! You must be a wonderful mom! You also have the most creative blog posts! I love all the titles. They are all so intriguing! I love it!
she did such a good job,indeed a great sign that she has WONDRERFUL mommy! I can't wait to hang out with you! How far from Ogden do you live?! She is just so cute! Miss you tons! Hope you don't have ANY more 'friday the 13th' days. That was the saddest thing to read about!
Post a Comment