Friday, March 13, 2009

Macy's Gift

Dear Macy,
Just wanted to thank you for taking an almost two hour nap yesterday. Given the fact that you haven't taken a nap that has lasted longer than 20 minutes for almost a week now, I'd say you owe me...but I'm extremely thankful anyways.
Because of your extra long nap, I was able to get all sorts of grown-up stuff done. I swept the entire kitchen, paid several bills and started my spring cleaning project list. I even had time to pluck my eyebrows. (Yes, both of them.)Anyways, thanks again for the gift. Feel free to do it again anytime. I love you.
Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

Man... 20 minute naps? That sucks! I'm sure the 2 hour nap was more than thrilling!!

Carlson Clan said...

That cracks me up. I hate it when Weston goes through his little phases of changing his nap. So annoying. She is so big. You need to have another one! ;)

Anna Lankford said...

I am so glad Liam is still taking naps, the other two stopped at about 18 months. If she ever starts climbing out of her crib, I highly recommend a crib tent - it has totally saved my sanity and kept Liam less cranky because he couldn't get out and took his naps like he was supposed to. He is in a bed now and still naps but the crib tent thing is totally worth every penny.