Halloween wasn't the only thing keeping
us busy this month...
There were trees to be climbed.
One of my favorite things about my mom's new house (besides the location)
is the amazing tree she has in her front yard.
It is perfect for climbing...something I think no childhood is complete without.
There were Junior Silverline performances to attend.
The local high school's drill team hosted a week long dance camp
that ended with a halftime performance during a varsity football game.
Macy had the time of her life dancing on a "real" football field.
Macy and her cousin Haidyn after their performance.
Pretty sure the only one cheering louder than Brett and me was Coleman.
He sure loves his sis!
There was (outdoor!) swimming to be done.
Our friends the Checketts invited us to go to Snowbird again with them this year.
What a treat for my swimming pool loving kids!
They have been missing the water ever since Cherry Hill closed for the season,
and the 35 degree weather didn't seem to deter them one bit.
See what I mean?
The cow/pig train was the favorite attraction.
There was Black Island Farm to explore.
The cow/pig train was the favorite attraction.
The corn maze was a close second.
There was a Jazz team to cheer for.
Thanks to (another) hookup from a friend,
Coleman, Brett and Macy got to spend an evening cheering for the Jazz.
There were babies to be cared for.
About a month ago, Coleman adopted one of Macy's dolls as his "daughter."
He's quite the little dad.He'll be playing and all of the sudden call out,
"My daughter is crying! I've got to get her!"
When I went to check on him the other night, this is how I found him.
There were treats to bake.
Not sure how these little guys managed
to get skipped on my Halloween post.
Hilarious!
(And super easy to make!)










No comments:
Post a Comment