A few months back,
Macy and Brett went on a little daddy daughter camp out with our ward.
They came back with lots of fun stories,
but no Baby.
Macy and Brett went on a little daddy daughter camp out with our ward.
They came back with lots of fun stories,
but no Baby.
After looking through all our camping gear,
having the neighbors hunt through their stuff,
taking a search party trip up to Grantsville,
and putting an ad on KSL in their lost and found section,
(hey, I was desperate!)
it's true.
Baby is officially gone.
Or as Macy declared last night,
"Baby has passed away."
It really is kind of tragic.
Baby has been with us as long as Macy has.
She's been a companion on countless road trips.
Baby has been there in good times,
and bad ones too.
She was pretty much part of the family.
We'll miss ya Baby Babes.





1 comment:
Oh no! I hope she's not too upset! I had a "blankey" as a kid and it's still in my closet to this day! I would be super sad if I lost it. Also, I loved the Merana (sp??)costume. Ava loves Fresh Beat Band and she was pretty stoked to see Macy.
Post a Comment