I have tried to avoid these posts.
You know, the ones that just end up sounding like a long list of "then we did this, and then we did that"...?
Well, I'm giving in.
My brain isn't as witty as it used to be.
And I'm WAY behind in my journaling.
So, once a month I am just going dump all my fun pictures that didn't make the blog earlier in the month on you along with little notes/memories to go along with them.
They might be boring.
But I don't want to forget them.
The kids had a blast with the balloon that I used for Macy's pinata.
Punch balls from the dollar store=hours of entertainment?
Who knew?
I'm thinking I'll be buying lots of these for upcoming basket/stocking stuffers.
Earlier in the month, my friend Julie and I took the kiddos to the Tree House Museum in Ogden.
I'll be honest, I was expecting it to be G-H-E-T-T-O.
It is Ogden, after all.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Coleman loved this bridge.
He probably went back and forth over it 100 times.
Tons of dress up and places to play "family" (Macy's verison of "house".)
She was loving it!
Future occupation?
Maybe...
Another favorite exhibit...the baby hospital.
Our first snowman of the year.
I am really trying to be better about getting the kids outside in the winter.
Snow is just not my thing.
This little guy LOVES being outside.
Macy is loving her new preschool.
Nutella is a new favorite snack at our house. Super messy...
but super delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment