On Saturday (the 6th), we celebrated Coleman's first birthday.
Even though Coleman was the man of the night, we didn't completely forget to celebrate Brett's birthday too. Give this guy some bullets and stuff with his favorite teams' logos and he's good.
On Wednesday, I left for Girls Camp, leaving Brett home to play Mr. Mom for two whole days.
I love these girls!
Their fearless leaders. (Normal is totally overrated.)
I got back home on Friday to an exhausted husband and these sweet notes from my little babes.
Both the kids and Brett survived, and although Brett claims it wasn't that bad, he's not lining up to do it again anytime soon.
Friday also marked our 6th anniversary. How Brett has managed to put up with me the past six years is beyond me. He claims that as long as I'm not pregnant or sleep deprived, I'm usually pretty nice...
We celebrated the big 6 on Saturday at a Bee's baseball game. The highlights of the night included trying to guess what blind date guy's next move would be (the girl was having none of it), and attempting to not vomit at the sight of the grubby 10 year old's formerly-white-now-black socks and even dirtier feet. Oh, the game was good too.
So there it is, the week of August 7th-13th, in case you missed it.
3 comments:
I can't believe Coleman is a year already! And Macy looks like a totally different little girl... wow! Glad you had a good week and got to get away by yourself for a little bit. You look gorgeous!
Holy cow time flies!! Looks like things are going well at the Carter residence! I miss those girls! I bet camp was awesome :)
Sorry Austin and I were out of town! I can't believe he is one! Crazy! He is a stud!
Post a Comment