Monday, May 2, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Okay, so I totally blew it in the picture department this Easter. I have yet to master the art of wrangling a sometimes stubborn three year old and a non mobile nine month old while still managing to get several photo album worthy pictures. Here's my weak attempt at trying to document this year's holiday festivities.




Egg hunting (the week before Easter) at Grandma Shannon and Grandpa Mike's.


Coleman and Macy with cousin Haidyn...the only shot I managed to get before Coleman decided to dive head-first onto the pavement.


Wrestling Nacho-Libre style in Idaho Falls.


Coloring eggs.


Fun little Easter treats we made with Mamma Sherri. (Another reason to like food-it stays still when you take pictures of it.)


Literally the only pictures I have of Easter morning. Macy was so excited to see if the Easter Bunny had brought her Tangled that I didn't have time to put my contacts in before she ran to look at her basket. They looked clear (ish) at the time...


Another egg hunt on Easter Sunday.


And finally, my week after Easter-let's pretend I actually took these pictures ON Easter-picture. It's better than nothing, right?

5 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love your new header picture!! You have such a cute family!!

the fellers said...

No one will ever know...I say they were taken on Easter!

hendra's voice said...

HELOO...it's great article and motto. I like very much...Good luck...

Anonymous said...

cute :)

Peterson Family said...

Oh you crack me up! You say it how it really is being a mom and I love it!! We really can't do everything as hard as we try to! I would love to get together for a play date when we move to Logan and see your little cuties!!