Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sorry Coleman

Your stocking is hideous.



It could be because I stayed up WAY too late last night working on it so that you would have a stocking like the rest of the family, despite the fact that you have no idea what a stocking is, nor do you care if you have one or not.

It could also be because both you and your sister were throwing major tantrums while I was trying to pick out fabric as the fabric store.

Or, it could be because the minute I started sewing it this afternoon you decided to wake up from your nap and would not chill in your bouncy chair...or your bumbo...or your jumparoo. Sewing with a baby on your lap does not yield good results.

Regardless, it's awful. And I'm sorry. I will make you a new one next year.

Just to clairify, this post was in no way written to solicite reassuring, boost-my-ego comments. The stocking just straight up sucks and I feel like venting about it.

4 comments:

the fellers said...

At least you made him one....I have decided to just buy the cheap red ones with white tops for $2 at walmart, label them with green puff paint, and wait until we are done having kids, then I will probably BUT, not make, some nicer ones and have our names embroidered onto them! haha...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

blakecgriffin said...

The picture made me laugh. A lot.

Cassie said...

Way to got at putting in the effort. We all are sporting stocking from the dollar store!!

Phillip and Maggi said...

I've seen worse :)