Sunday, October 31, 2010

What I Learned This Halloween

#1. No matter how cute the costume, it is virtually impossible to get your three month old to pose in it long enough to get a decent looking picture.


As you can see here...


...and here.


#2. Princesses do not like trunk or treating...hitting up 30 cars in 10 minutes would be too easy. They prefer to make you take them out in the pouring rain and go door to door to get their Halloween goods.

#3. They also don't like to share their candy. Unless it's an Almond Joy-yuck.


#4. While you can convince your husband to dress up, you can't expect him to tear himself away from the TV to take one. single. picture.


(And just in case you were wondering, our random costumes did go together.)

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow three month old!!! Where did the time go? And you look fabulous for just having a baby. I also hear you about tearing a husband away from the football games. We need to get together so I can meet your handsome Coleman!

Phillip and Maggi said...

HA HA HA HA I love your stinkin Halloween costumes! I think they are more clever every year. You are amazing.

the fellers said...

that is so funny, cause I totally stole all my kids almond joys...they are my fav! haha

Carlson Clan said...

Oh man that picture with Brett staring at the TV is classic. Your costumes are super cute! I can't believe how big baby Coleman is getting! You look amazing. So jealous.

Anna Lankford said...

You guys always have the best costumes. I can't wait to meet your little guy... hopefully it's before next summer at the reunion!

Daina said...

So cute! You are always so creative with your halloween costumes! We're such party poopers. We don't even dress up!