
Okay, so maybe not the best we've EVER spent, but dropping twenty dollars to go to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point was totally worth the 4+ hours of entertainment we got out of it.

They had a little princess area, which (of course) was Macy's favorite. They had a stage where the kids could dress up in different princess costumes and dance to songs from Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, etc. Macy was totally in her element, as you can see.

Trying out a tractor.

Brett was so stoked that his two favorite Utah team pumpkins were right by each other. However, he was a little peeved that I wasn't able to take the picture without getting the BYU one in it.

Here's little M sitting in the Pumpkin princess carriage. She didn't want to sit in it until we told her that it was a princess carriage, then she was all about it. (It's amazing how well the princess trick works...I now use it for everything. "Oh? You don't want to eat your broccoli? Did you know that it's actually princess broccoli? Now you want seconds? Wonderful! I'm sure Sleeping Beauty will be so pleased.")





2 comments:
the princess trick is the BEST! We use it quite often too!
I love the princess trick!! So cute!! Cute little Coleman!! Love him!!
Post a Comment