Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sometimes the Truth Hurts

A few days ago Macy informed me that I needed to go to time out because I had too many owies (a.k.a. zits, pimples, whatev) on my face.

I hate to imagine the punishment she'll come up with when she starts noticing my recent weight gain.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

awwww don't you just love the joys of pregnancy and the brutal honesty of a small child? *sigh*

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love that!!! If only kids knew what they were saying!!!

the fellers said...

haha...LOVE kids!

Chelsey said...

HELLO CARTER'S! I'M GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG! YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS ADORABLE AND CONGRATS ON BABY #2! WAY EXCITED FOR THE BOTH OF YOU! TELL BRETT I SAY HI AND TO THE OTHER FREMONT BOYS. I MISS THEM ALL! I THINK US GIRLS ARE GOING TO TRY AND GET A BBQ TOGETHER THIS SUMMER WITH ALL OF THE OLD GANG! OUR BLOG IS PRIVATE SO IF YOU WANT AN INVITE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL GET AN INVITE TO YOU! AND BRETT, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO WRITE YOU BACK SINCE YOU WROTE ON MY FB, LIFE WITH KIDS GETS CRAZY! IT WAS REALLY GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! BUT, WE DID JUST MOVE FROM BRIGHAM TO FARR WEST SO KNOW I FEEL AT HOME AGAIN! HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON!
-CHELS.Ü

Chelsey said...

SORRY---
NCCHRISTENSEN5@GMAIL.COM
5(FIVE)

Heidi and Michael said...

Ok, first of all, as far as weight gain/zits go, shut your face cuz you're so small!! You seriously look SO cute Amanda! Don't even worry!

michelle said...

You are the cutest Amanda. Here's one that will make you feel better. A little girl patted my tummy and asked what I was going to name my baby?

Peterson Family said...

Oh the honesty of children! I remember when I was in high school and was picking up my brother from school and a girl came up to me and said something about all the little red spots on my face. I was so frazzled, but I realized that as honest as children are, they don't always know what they are talking about! Plus, just wait till those little ones grow up and have to deal with the genes you gave them!