The other day while doing dishes in the kitchen, I overheard Brett doing the "This Little Piggy" nursery ryhme with Macy. However, his version sounded a little different than the one I grew up with. It went a little something like this:
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had...oatmeal.
This little piggy went to the market and had something else,

This little piggy went "wee, wee, wee" and went home.
So it might not make it into any Mother Goose books anytime soon, but at least we know he's good at improvising!



2 comments:
Hahahaha! That's so adorable. I bet he's a wonderful father. I can't wait to see Matt with our baby, it warms my heart just thinking of it.
He sounds just like Austin. Except now that Lydia is older she just tells Austin to stop and have mommy do it! I love reading your posts!
Post a Comment