
People keep asking me if she has said her first word yet, and I never know exactly what to tell them. She "talks" all the time...it's just that none of it makes any sense. There are lots of times when one of us will say something and she'll act like she's repeating it back to us and get a couple of sounds right, but I don't think she's officially said her first word. She nods like crazy and always makes some noise along with it that often sounds like the word yes. I'm going to have to try and get some videos so you can all see what I'm talking about. My favorite is when we ask her what a sheep says...she'll always say "baa baa."

We're still working on teaching her some sign language, and she's got a few signs that she'll do all the time (eat, more, all done, bath, puppy, nap, airplane and milk) and others that she'll do after we do them. She'll also learned to blow kisses, although it just looks like she's smacking herself on the side of the head.

(PS-I know these pictures have nothing to do with what I'm writing, but they're piling up, so I've got to start sharing them.)
She has recently starting throwing some really wild tantrums. I just keep hoping that it's just a phase. I can't bear to think that we've got a 13 month old diva...what will she be like at 16?
2 comments:
Amanda- she is such a cutie and growing up so fast!!!
What a doll. She is honestly so darn cute... I LOVE her smile! She'll be walking before ya know it!
Post a Comment