Then....
And now....
I really can't believe she is already a year old. While day to day, time sometimes seems to go pretty slow, the year has just flown by. It's amazing how much joy and happiness one little person can bring into a home. Our life definitely revolves around Macy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!


6 comments:
I can't believe that she is one! I can see so much of you in her! Happy Birthday Macy!
WoW! I can't believe it! It does go by fast. Happy Birthday. Macy is such a doll
She is so beautiful. I see so much of you in her. I hope things are going well for you. I really need to send you an email and catch up! Miss you!
I can't believe how fast little ones grow! Happy Birthday Macy!
Happy 1st Birthday Macy!! She is such a little sweetie pie! Look at her cute curly hair... so cute! She's definitely a Carter. So, when are you having another one? Ha ha... just had to ask that question! I'm sure you get that a lot!
She is such a cutie! Her hair is growing so much and it seems like it is getting very blonde. Happy 1st Birthday to Macy!
Post a Comment