
Question: Why haven't I recieved my Christmas card from the Carters this year?
Short Answer: Because we're not sending them.
Long Answer: I really did plan on sending Christmas cards this year. It's been on my to-do list since early November. However, for various reasons (ie: school, work and a very energetic 11 month old) I never got around to making them, or even buying them for that matter. I know I don't really have an excuse, especially because I know there are a lot of people out there with lots more on their plate who manage to send cards every year. (These are usually the same people who make the cute, super crafty neighbor gifts every year. This year my neighbors got a roll of wrapping paper...I think I am officially the deadbeat neighbor on the block.) Anyways, that's why you won't be recieving a card from us this year.
Despite my slacking ways, we do want to wish all of our friends and family and very Merry Christmas. We hope your holiday is the best one yet!
2 comments:
Don't feel to bad I didn't get my sent out either! I guess there is always next year!
You're so funny! I know what ya mean. I still haven't sent mine out and I'm planning on it. People might get them after Christmas! Oh well, it will still be the "holiday season" so who cares! So cute. Little Macy is a doll!!!
Post a Comment