Monday, December 22, 2008

Grandma Barb's Bean Dip


Oh fabulous bean dip, why do you exist?
Every year, I eat at least five times more than my share of you, and it is never enough.
You are fantastically delicious and dangerously addictive.
Love,
Amanda

Here is the recipe. Make at your own risk.

1 pound hamburger, browned
Put hamburger into crock pot with:
2 pounds Velveeta
3 cans pinto beans, drained
1 can (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes
2 small cans green chilis
1/2 tsp. chili powder

Cook on high for two hours. Serve with tortilla chips or Ritz crackers.


2 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

Gotta love the holidays eh?! EAT EAT EAT... thats pretty much it!! Who cares... I love good food and the more the merrier at Christmas time! Thats my theory!!

alisekelley said...

I had my share of way too much Christmas food! Thanks for the recipe!