We had the chance this weekend to take another trip up to Boise to visit my dad's side of the family. Not only did we get to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins that live in the Boise area, we also got to see my Auntie Nancy (who lives in California) and my Uncle Kevin and his kids (who live in Washington.) And, to add to the reunion, my dad was there. (Whoa, I know! I had no idea he was coming.) It was great to see everyone. Some of them were seeing Macy for the first time, so she got showered with lots of attention. We tried to go watch my cousin Morgen play soccer (her school team was in the state playoffs) but Macy started freaking out the first time people started cheering and clapping. The Trubes have never been known for being quiet...especially at sporting events! So, we didn't get to see any games, but we still had the best time. I wish we all still lived in the same area like we did when I was growing up, but I will definetely take all the visits I can get.
Here is Macy with my Auntie Nancy.
Macy with my Aunt Heidi and cousin Branson. She doesn't look too thrilled that Branny is trying to join in.
The lighting on this picture sucks, but my camera is having issues. It's either don't use the flash and have dark pictures like this, or use the flash and have everyone look like they're possessed. I need to get photoshop on my computer. Anyways, this is my grandparents and all five of their children. The last time the entire family has been together was in 1992, so it's been awhile!
1 comment:
How fun! Looks like you had a good time. We sure missed ya at our Halloween party! Its just not the same without the Carters!!
Post a Comment